Become a CORE Volunteer
CORE Volunteers are crucial to the mission of Remote Area Medical (RAM). They are at the heart of everything we do to prevent pain and alleviate suffering.
As subject area experts at RAM clinics, CORE Leadership Volunteers are an integral part of RAM clinic operations and come from various backgrounds.
CORE-in-Training (CIT) Volunteers must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old at the time of application.
- Be referred to pursue a CORE position by a RAM CORE Team member or staff.
- Attend at least one RAM clinic.
- Be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Have leadership skills needed to train, motivate and lead volunteers.
- Complete the below CORE application.
- Be willing to attend online and on site trainings at their own expense.
- Once signed off, be willing to commit to volunteering in a CORE capacity at 2-5 clinics each year and helping to train up and coming CITs.
If you’re interested in becoming a RAM CORE Volunteer, please fill out the application below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The RAM Volunteer Team looks forward to hearing from you!