Become a CORE Volunteer
CORE volunteers are crucial to the mission of Remote Area Medical. They are at the heart of everything we do to prevent pain and alleviate suffering.
Before applying to be a CORE volunteer, you must have volunteered at a minimum of two RAM clinics.
CORE Volunteers need to meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old at the time of application.
- Complete the core application
- Train with “lead” of the area, until proficient.
- Must able to successfully lead 1 service area, after being checked off by a member of the RAM staff
- Attend 3-6 clinics yearly
- Complete one 4-hour day at RAM Headquarters in Rockford, TN. This will be a day to familiarize yourself with RAM operations and review our CORE training manual. (Note: Due to our growth in so many states, the 4-hour day at RAM Headquarters may be waived.)
- Upon successful completion of the process, the new CORE Volunteer will be able to sign up for clinics. Clinic Team Lead will be determined by a Volunteer Coordinator.
It is the policy of this organization to provide equal opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual preference, age, or disability.
If you are interested in becoming a Remote Area Medical CORE Volunteer, please fill out the application below and a RAM representative will be will you as soon as possible.