CORE Volunteer Leadership Program
CORE Leadership Volunteers are crucial to the mission of Remote Area Medical. They are the culture carriers that help lead operations.
“I feel like I’m at home. I feel like I offer something of value to people. I feel like people value me. It’s a feeling of family and friendship”
-Dustin Hauswirth, RAM CORE Volunteer
If you are looking to get more involved with the RAM Mission, we need you to step up in service and leadership. No matter your background, you can play a critical role in helping prevent pain and alleviate suffering!
CORE-in-Training (CIT) Volunteers must meet the following requirements:
- Must be at least 18 years old at the time of application.
- Be referred to pursue a CORE position by a RAM CORE Team member or staff.
- Attend at least one RAM clinic.
- Be able to lift 20 pounds.
- Have leadership skills needed to train, motivate and lead volunteers.
- Complete the below CORE application.
- Be willing to attend online and on site trainings at their own expense.
- Once signed off, be willing to commit to volunteering in a CORE capacity at 4+ clinics each year and helping to train up and coming CITs.
If you’re interested in becoming a RAM CORE Volunteer, please fill out the application below or email email@example.com.
The RAM Volunteer CORE Team looks forward to hearing from you!