Appointments Available Now for Tennessee Residents!
Do you need to speak with a healthcare provider? If you are a Tennessee resident, location is no longer a barrier to your access. All VIRTUAL appointments are FREE, and no insurance is required. Services are provided on a first come, first served basis.
REGISTER TODAY, SO CARE IS JUST A CLICK AWAY: If you are an individual in need of care, you must register as a patient (see below) to be able to see a provider. Once you register, be sure to check our Telehealth clinic schedule for upcoming dates. Book an appointment today!
Please continue to check for new available appointments slots as the clinic dates near.
Please contact RAM at firstname.lastname@example.org or call RAM HQ (865) 579-1530 if you have any questions.
If you are a patient seeking care at an in-person pop-up clinic this weekend? Click HERE for more info!
To Register as a Telehealth Patient:
To book a virtual appointment slot, you will first need to register as a patient on CareClix, the virtual platform that powers our telehealth operations.
Here is a step by step guide:
- Visit: https://anywhere.careclix.com/register
- Follow the on-screen prompts
- RAM’s Clinic ID: RemoteAreaMed
- Continue following the on-screen prompts (note: you do need to select an option in the Group Assigned field)
- Upon completion, check your email for further instructions on verifying you account from email@example.com